News and Events
- Thu, Feb 18A Chat With Dr. Niemiec, Pet PeriodontistFeb 18, 7:00 AMA Chat With Dr. Niemiec, Pet PeriodontistTo start Pet Dental Health Month, we interviewed Dr. Brook Niemiec, a Veterinary Periodontist. Hear about the time Dr. Niemiec performed a root canal on a jaguar, common challenges of being a pet dentist, and the future of Microbiomics for pet dental healthcare.
- Wed, Sep 09Location is TBD
- Sat, Aug 01https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/articAug 01, 2020, 7:00 PMhttps://www.sciencedirect.com/science/articNew Research on the Canine Microbiome! The microbiome of the canine ear and skin is very distinct between healthy puppies and those suffering from an infection. We tested the microbiome hundreds of dogs and even found potential new pathogens!
- Fri, Jun 19https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxHvZ4Pxvw8
- MiDOG on Pet Life Radio: Tune in to this podcast episode of The Pet Doctor with Dr. Bernadine Cruz & Dr. Janina KrumbeckThu, Feb 20https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-p
- Sun, Feb 16Mandalay Bay Road
- Sun, Nov 03Veterinary Cancer Group OC
- Earn 2 CE Credits at Stanbridge University and Learn about Next-Generation DNA Sequencing as a Diagnostic ToolWed, Oct 02MiDOG, LLC
- Thu, Sep 26Artesia, CA, USA
- Tue, Aug 20Veterinary Cancer Group OC
- Thu, Jul 11Tin Roof Bistro
- Wed, Jun 19Culver City
- Sat, Jun 01https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mi
- Sun, May 05Veterinary Cancer Group OC