News and Events
- Wed, Nov 23PublicationNov 23, 7:00 PMPublicationThe MiDOG team has just published a study looking into the fecal microbiome of pilot whales, the first study to describe NGS-based analysis of both fungi and bacteria in these beautiful marine mammals. Curious?! Read the full story here, or read the digest in our blog section. Want to learn more
- Sun, Sep 18PomonaSep 18, 8:00 AM PDT – Sep 19, 4:00 PM PDTPomona, 309 E 2nd St, Pomona, CA 91766, USAInterested in learning more about safe patient care as it applies to dentistry, cardiology, and anesthesia? Make sure to register for this unique, in-person opportunity to learn from experts in their respective fields! We'll be there too!
- Sun, Aug 14DenverAug 14, 12:20 AM – Aug 18, 7:20 PMDenver, Denver, CO, USAOnly 13 more days to go till the ExoticsCon in beautiful Denver, CO! Are you attending as well? Make sure to stop by booth #210 to meet our team, win prices, and to learn how NGS can help you solve even your most tricky cases! Our team is also presenting several lectures! Make sure you don't miss it
- Thu, Jun 02San Francisco
- Wed, Jun 01Publication
- Fri, May 13Journal of Exotic Pet Medicine
- Wed, Apr 27New Orleans
- Sat, Jan 15Orange County Convention Center
- Tue, Dec 21OnlineDec 21, 2021, 7:00 PMOnlineAntimicrobial resistance is so important, not only for the health of our pets, but also our own. MiDOG teamed up with the researchers at College of Veterinary Medicine, Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona and Qnapsyn Biosciences to study the feline oral cavity. Read the full article here!
- Mon, Sep 06Las Vegas